Uber, Lyft, & Rideshare Accidents 

Injured by a uber, lyft, curb, arro, or other ride-share driver?  These rideshare companies often create complex independent contractor relationships with their drivers in order to shirk responsibility when riders are injured in an accident.  To make matters worse, big insurance companies often used complicated insurance schedules to determine whether there is coverage for a rideshare accident.  This is all done to make it harder for you to obtain damages for your injuries. 

What Do I Do After A Rideshare Accident?

However, we at The G Law Group want you to know you may recover a variety of damages from rideshare accidents. Common damages include:

  • Lost wages – Your injuries from a rideshare accident may result in time away from work for medical appointments, recovery, etc. Some injuries may even prevent you from returning to work at all. When lost wages add up, you may find yourself in dire financial straits.  Not to worry, in many cases, both past and future losses of income may be awarded to you.

  • Pain and suffering – You may be eligible to receive compensation for non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering. If you are suffering from a permanent disability, disfigurement, or loss of enjoyment of life, you may also be entitled to compensation.

  • Medical bills – With the rising costs of medical care, paying for even minor injuries can quickly become more than most people can afford. Individuals with health insurance still find themselves paying for emergency room care, hospitalization, medications, surgeries, and other treatment. Compensation for medical bills may also include future therapy, treatment, rehabilitation, and other expenses resulting from disability.

Our skilled attorneys at The G Law Group can help guide you every step of the way through your uber, lyft, or other rideshare case.  Pay nothing unless we obtain compensation for you!

Call or Text The G Law Group 305-486-7468

Contact a Lawyer & Fight Back

Free Consultation. No Obligation.

Thanks for submitting!

Call or Text 305-486-7468